Please help!!! - forgot my password

Hey guys,

I've got a problem. I have not played the game for a few months cause I was on a trip and I can't figure my password anymore, the password you enter after loading your game to take control of your team.

Is there anyway I can get it back or continue my game without this password?

Thank you so much:D,

Flo

Are you telling me, that any password you use in FM can be undone by '[Edited]'?

That sounds like it needs to be addressed in the next patch.

LMAO, that is like locking up a crazy psycho axe murderer in a cell which is locked with 152 different locking mechanism's and 20 different padlocks of various sizes... but incase you lost all the keys, it has a built in clapper.. so anyone can do it..

Vic I love you!!! The backup worked!

Ralph you're absolutely right, I've put a password cause I thought about playing online but in the end it really has no use.

Thanks guys, yes!

And by the way GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Flo

:D You're welcome. Don't know if you can change your password or remove it now, but I recommend it if you can. :)

Are you telling me, that any password you use in FM can be undone by '[Edited]'?

That sounds like it needs to be addressed in the next patch.

Yeah, it's not exactly a perfect situation is it? :rolleyes:

Given the amount of time that this has been the case, and the number of requests there have been to change it, I'd be confident in stating that it's not about to be changed.

Put quite simply this is done so the games can be unlocked if you lose your password as we can't retrieve what your password is, and it shouldn't really be posted on these forums.

However, this is a video game, not your bank account. While the password might make it a little easier for your little brother/sister/mom/dad to access your game if they checked these forums, which in itself might be quite unlikely, they could just as easily go in and delete your saved games if they wanted to mess with it.

There's no reason to change this for now. But in the future because of this we may change what the password is.

Archived