Respectable League Position

What would you guys say a respectable league position would be. I'm AFC wimbleon and sitting in 17th place and my board seem to think that this is a mid table position and are unhappy about it.

I'm in the first season and tbf to me wimbledon are crap this year as they are playing in a league with players that played in lower leagues for years andd this is their first season in BSP so i would personally say that i am in a safe position and mid table and the bored can kiss my ass as this is respectable.

I can't work miracles

• 1 year later...
im sitting 12th with oxford in league 2 (24 teams) on FMHi, and the board think i should be performing slightly better in my role...

I'm sitting 13th in League 1 with 7 wins, 5 draws, 7 defeats and my board think I'm ace! :D

(they're not wrong ;) )

btw, 13th is "safe-mid-table" (I think 11th was "respectable")

I think it means you need to play a good clean game and not pick up too many yellow cards or make mean comments about other managers.

in FM handlheld 2011 iphone i dont think you can make comments about other managers (not that im aware of)

and my disciplinary record is ok i reckon...

36 yellows, 1 red, in 56 matches...

in FM handlheld 2011 iphone i dont think you can make comments about other managers (not that im aware of)

and my disciplinary record is ok i reckon...

36 yellows, 1 red, in 56 matches...

Psst, he's taking the mick :p He's suggesting that for a 'respectable league position', you've got to show respect to other teams (by not hacking them to pieces) and their managers (by not talking rubbish about them in press conferences)

Archived