PDA

View Full Version : Staff Breakdown

JBoyd33641
28-02-2010, 01:15
I am starting a new game with Manchester City. I am allowed 16 staff members. What is a good breakdown of First Team coaches/Coaces/Youth Coaches I should go with? I am wanting each training category to at least have 4 stars for first team and youth.

SteveUK
28-02-2010, 01:18
I am starting a new game with Manchester City. I am allowed 16 staff members. What is a good breakdown of First Team coaches/Coaces/Youth Coaches I should go with? I am wanting each training category to at least have 4 stars for first team and youth.

theres already a good backroom staff thread mate, has a long list of helpful candidates, but off the top of my head

Manuel delgado meco
Valter Salvo
Marco Rota
H.Schumacher
Coaches at Cruzeiro (especially a guy beginning with q, something filho)
Bernard peters
f.salsano
daniel and franco baldini
tony colbert
tosh farrell
g.ventrone

all of these are 4star-5 star in atleast one area if not 2-3

keeper tom
28-02-2010, 01:25

Why not wait till patch 10.3 ?

ChrisDowns22
28-02-2010, 01:30
Because we are all waiting and we havn't got a date for it and to be fair it's starting to **** us all off, they should release it already

keeper tom
28-02-2010, 01:33
Because we are all waiting and we havn't got a date for it and to be fair it's starting to **** us all off, they should release it already

I agree :thup:... ive been wanting to play it this weekend. Been waiting for ages now :mad: