George Elokobi

Timar messed with him and has the dent in his head to prove it!

That was an accident and Big George was distraught, I think he either rang him or went to see him in hospital to see how he was, which shows he's actually a genuinely nice bloke, whic is rare in football these days.

I'm not saying you were slating him, if that how it came across, just wanted the full story to be known and not have him branded a thug like the likes of Chris Morgan from Sheff Utd!

That was an accident and Big George was distraught, I think he either rang him or went to see him in hospital to see how he was, which shows he's actually a genuinely nice bloke, whic is rare in football these days.

I'm not saying you were slating him, if that how it came across, just wanted the full story to be known and not have him branded a thug like the likes of Chris Morgan from Sheff Utd!

Na I wasn't, was just saying how Timar got destroyed by him (showing how much of a beast he is) :D

Na I wasn't, was just saying how Timar got destroyed by him (showing how much of a beast he is) :D

Sorry man lol, just saw you were a Plymouth fan & thought you were angered about what happened, it was horrible though, glad he made a recovery though :)

And yeah, he is a beast lol, seeing him up close, it's like looking at a brick wall, he'd make one hell of a bouncer lol.

Sorry man lol, just saw you were a Plymouth fan & thought you were angered about what happened, it was horrible though, glad he made a recovery though :)

And yeah, he is a beast lol, seeing him up close, it's like looking at a brick wall, he'd make one hell of a bouncer lol.

Timar is a beast as well and since the incident hasn't been half the player (even though he was s***e before!)

I saw him the first time a few season's ago for Colchester.

He came off the bench with 10 mins to go with Colchester leading 2-0 i think.

At a first glance i thought he was just fat, but then on my second glance i realised that i was very much mistaken, and he was pure muscle!

I thought Iwelumo was big that day, but he was nothing compared to Elokobi.

I reckon he would be a good heavy weight boxer, would probably get done for speed though. ;)

Bikey as been solid for us, but for a big man he can't half throw a temper tantrum at times, a temper tantrum that a 3 year old child would be proud off! :D

Here's a couple of his tantrums;

and

Thankfully since we signed him he has yet to rip his shirt off or attack a physio on the pitch. :D

But he as had a few sulks in his short time here, seen him waving his arms around like a child towards the referee when he gets booked.

And last week during the Pompey game, he was having a good old moan towards Brian Laws... lol

Archived