What are you doing with Patch 10.3?

What are you doing with patch 10.3?  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing with patch 10.3?

• Nothing, I'm carrying on with my current save.
    • I will be starting a long term save with my favourite club/a single club.
    • I will be starting a long term, journeyman save.
    • I will start again with the club I am currently with.
    • I will do a short term game to get accustomed to the changes.

When the third patch comes out, what kind of game are you going to start? Or are you going to carry on with your current on? Personally, I've been waiting to start a long term save with the club I support.

Why wait? Do you really want the transfer changes that badly?

The game version and the database version are 2 different things and bug fixes will still take affect no mater what database you use.

Why wait? Do you really want the transfer changes that badly?

The game version and the database version are 2 different things and bug fixes will still take affect no mater what database you use.

I see your point, but I often wait as I like to play with the most up to date team. In the Blue Square South changes can take place from week to week. I have spent the past few months having enjoyable saves with my 'second' team, Fulham. It's not like I have waited all this time, it's just that I haven't got round to it yet, and so now I may as well wait until 10.3 comes out to start it, that's all.

Probably a long term, 3 league save with the glorious Tottenham Hotspur, and moving on to another club within 5 seasons, who depends on my success or lack of.

Either that or i'm starting a mid table club in France or Italy, or the lower leagues in England. I like the look of Ipswich, Leeds or Southampton. I'm all about restoring former glories!

Archived