Please Help Me!

1 - download the patch for the boxed version for the PC (I think you've done this so far)

2 - check that the filename ends in ".exe" (without quotation marks). If it doesn't, rename the patch and stick ".exe" (without quotation marks, again), to the end of it.

3 - double-click

i no what do i do when i download it?

Have you tried this:

Try double-clicking it first without doing that; it may not be necessary. If you get an error asking you what program you'd like to open it with you're going to need to rename your file and stick .exe to the end of the filename.

You need to do more than just download it. I'll ask again: have you done this?

1. download and save the patch to a place you can locate it. (desktop maybe?)

2. double-click it. If that doesn't work and you get an error asking you what program you'd like to open the file with, rename the file and add .exe to it. Then double-click again.

Am I right in thinking you've skipped step 2?

I'll explain it one more time.

1. Go here: http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=patches

2. Select the patch that applies. If you've installed your game with the DVD, pick the first option ( http://segaeu.vo.llnwd.net/o37/sec/FM2010_v10.2.0_PC_Patch.exe?e=1267373412&h=90864b77b88225ad881656d0d65e5efb ). If you right-click the button and select "save as" you'll be able to tell it where to save to. Choose a location you'll be able to locate for the next step.

3. Locate the place you've saved the patch.

4. Double-click it. If that doesn't work and you get an error asking you what program you'd like to open the file with, rename the file and add .exe to it (Right-click the file, click "rename" in the drop-down menu that appears and add .exe to the end of the filename.). Then double-click again.

It should work.

Archived