I dont get it!

im the current manager of Ebbsfleet United, having been for 20 months at the club and changing them from a relegation side into very close to promotion, and i accidently left my past experiance to international footballer (had it on there when starting unemployed) during the 20 months, i have been constantly speculated that i will be leaving to join a "bigger" team, and i have rejected all of the offers and all of the speculation, and also signinging a new 4 year contract. I have just been offered the Wolfsberg job, of which i was very tempted to join but ended up rejecting. i then thought that i should look at my stats, and i have a rating of 8 for Loyalty, when i have been rejecting all of the offers that have come my way, and has been at a blue square premier club for 20 months and for the rest of this season and a further 3 seasons why is it so low, and is my lowest stats.

Have you sold/trasnfered listed a few players in your time there? The loyalty attribute is for club and player loyalty.

I think SI should have a seperate attribute for club loyalty, i was once at a club for 7 years and my club/player loyalty attribute was 4 .. but i had sold/brought in new players in my 7 years there.

But which manager's don't buy/sell players in the transfer windows?

Archived