Now This Cant Be Right

On my save i am on, i am only at the first january transfer window so i was looking at the inter milan team and decided to look at jose mourinhos stats and i have noticed that it says he is on £240,000 a week is this just on my game or is it on anyone elses?

really £166,666 a week thats a hell of a lot isnt it i know he is a great manager but cmon nobody deserves that type of money and thats his weekley wage lol

Source

£13.9 million annually but incentives could push the figure higher.

£7.9 million per year

7,900,000 / 48 weeks = £164,583 per week

really £166,666 a week thats a hell of a lot isnt it i know he is a great manager but cmon nobody deserves that type of money and thats his weekley wage lol

But that's just him being on parity with the top paid players at Inter- E'eto for instance.

I would not be suprised if he has a clause which does not allow him to be paid less than the top earner!

8 million is obscene though. Really disgraceful. But if he comes back to the EPL only City could afford him unless he took a cut..

Mourinho salary is high because he was under a Chelsea contract. No reason to get a new job when you getting a ton from Chelsea without working. So he must of wanted extra cash. I think thats the reason.

But the Eto'o salary is ridiculous. He is not the best player in the world but is paid like it.

Archived