hey guys....SUGAR DADDIES!!!!

so im thinking of starting a save with Liverpool...(not my beloved nor to i support them for obvious reasons------BENETEZZZZZZZ)....but i was thinking of getting them of the rut...and was wondering if in ur saves...do Liverpool get a new owner...cause the yanks are misserable people and not somone id want to work for or win cups for....lemme know ,.....anything would help...really...thanks

oh kk coool...i know that was i was thinking that the transfer kitty is gonna be really small...but with the new patch out ...i get maxi...so 1 less player to sign...and may get like about 15 million for riera...should be good enough for a couple of years...lol...but i kinda like the challenge though...getting liverpool back to the summit of english football and kick man u out on thier arse....thats gonna be funny...

oh kk coool...i know that was i was thinking that the transfer kitty is gonna be really small...but with the new patch out ...i get maxi...so 1 less player to sign...and may get like about 15 million for riera...should be good enough for a couple of years...lol...but i kinda like the challenge though...getting liverpool back to the summit of english football and kick man u out on thier arse....thats gonna be funny...

From my experience it's City that tend to do that anyway ;)

In terms of the takeover, nothing is set in stone.

It could be a promotion from within the board, a tycoon buying the club, a consortium or a fan's trust. It varies from save to save, as does the amount of time before a takeover.

how could a manager in the gamme...initiate a takeover...like winning trophies...would that help?

Probably not actually.

I've only had one takeover so far and that was managing Villa... mostly because the club was £100m in debt...

It's a risky way of doing though as you may just end up in administration.

It was a promotion within the board,Christian Purslow.the current managing director that took over on my career.No money tycoon but he did give me a decent transfer budget each season..i speak in past term as i left last season to take over Roma..start the career with Liverpool,trust me you`ll enjoy it.

so im thinking of starting a save with Liverpool...(not my beloved nor to i support them for obvious reasons------BENETEZZZZZZZ)....but i was thinking of getting them of the rut...and was wondering if in ur saves...do Liverpool get a new owner...cause the yanks are misserable people and not somone id want to work for or win cups for....lemme know ,.....anything would help...really...thanks

Funnily enough Liverpool have just been taken over by a tycoon on my save today. They have been in loads of debt the last couple of season's since before i joined.

At the end of my 3rd season in charge i got this message. :D

95659513.jpg

Although it is 2018 but yeah Liverpool can/ do get taken over eventually. :thup:

Only been given 119 million to spend though and the minimum expectation is to win the league, hard times ... ;)

Archived