Stupid AI!

Just saw this trawling through the league, after seeing 7 Atletic Bilbao players on the weekly best 11.

AthleticvSevilla.png

It took me about 5 minutes before I could stop laughing> Wonering why vdVaart was in goals I first thought that they had no backup, then I realised that Varas was (and is in IRL) the sub goalie for Sevilla and he's on the bench. They also have a manager Hristo Stoichkov, so unless he's really stupid in game then the AI had a facepalm moment here.

That also happened when I played against Real Madrid. Casillas got injured and but instead of replacing him with Dudek, they substitued L. Diarra and replaced him with Dudek and they decided to put C. Ronaldo in goal and Dudek in DM :D Pepe had already been sent off so I was playing against 9 men. Later they put Ronaldo back in the field and put Raúl in goal :p Finally after 65 minutes or so they realized their mistake and put Dudek in goal :D

I only won 3-1 though :(

That is strange. I wish the AI was that stupid when playing V's me.

On a different note, how do you do smilies on this site? I've been here years but can't see where you select them!

Click on go advanced when you're replying, a few extra options will appear including some similies in a box at the side, for the one in the title there is a row of them at the bottom where you just tick the box beside them. I'm also a poster at Civfanatics (the biggest indie site for Civ) and they have a far larger set you can use, including codes for over 100.

Archived