Patch 3 dilemma!

I've just had to wipe my computer and start again. That means re-installing FM10.

Now, do i wait a few days/weeks until the new patch is released and start a new game, or download the other patches and try and find my saved game in the backup files?

Also, do i need to download the other 2 patches before the 3rd one comes out?

Unfortunately FML has its doors closed until sometime in March where it will be kicking off all over again in a much more stable and interesting way.

The new price point is 5 pounds a month. Which quite honestly for the amount of time you'll probably spend on it isn't much at all :D

How long till the patch is out

not allowed to ask that question, its out when its out i'm afraid. Unless Miles gets drunk and tweets again.

Hmm, will have to peruse the FML forums then, maybe i'll get back into it with this new interesting way

How long till the patch is out

Yet again, it will be out when it is out. The answer hasn't changed from when you asked the same question 5 times the other night.

I was just wondering is 10.3 going to be savegame compatible ? Thanks!

All patches have been save-game compatible so I see no reason why 10.2 wont be.

Yet again, it will be out when it is out. The answer hasn't changed from when you asked the same question 5 times the other night.

All patches have been save-game compatible so I see no reason why 10.2 wont be.

When is it out???

When when when I ask ya!?!?!?

Lol, on a serious note though, ive been in the same dilema and have put off starting a new game with arsenal for the past few months or so. I ws itching to play so I started one with coventry using a database update but ive stopped playing after a couple seasons as I convinced myself the one on ones (CCC) would be toned down and sorted in the next update.

I'd definately suggest waiting for the new patch, and hopefully the wait wont be for much longer:-)

P.S. man city hav jus got a penalty against chelski to go 3-1 up and getting a player sent off.. i wonder if tevez will score...

Imho, there is no reason what so ever to wait, unless you really care about the transfer changes and want them in your new save.

I think the transfer changes in patches are silly, but fans want it and so they provide it.

Nice... I have a mess-around save where I'm managing the Solomon Islands national team.

I've lost every game so far :D

If I can at least get a draw, against anyone, I believe I'll have elevated the nation's footballing reputation to new heights ;)

Archived