which tutor option do you use?

do you use the "ideal role model" option, or "can learn from" option or the other i cant think of.

Im just curious i usually use the "can learn from X"

Do the options affect what is learned off the tutor differently? I always thought that the 3 options affect the 3 colums either Tchnical, Mental or Physical.

Ty

All three options do the same thing.

The difference is how the two players react to it.

If the tutor is an experienced key member of your first team with a high reputation go with the top option - Ideal role model?

If he is more of a squad player go with the bottom option - Can learn from?

• 1 month later...

Is there any option only improves the trainees attributes?

I want Gerrard to tutor a future cm star but dont want said star to learn shoot from long rage often and other PPMs etc

I want Dirk Kuyt to tutor a right winger who will be a star but has low teamwork/workrate etc and not learn Kuyts PPM/s.

From what ive read tutoring just does the same thing to the youngster no matter what?

I have a question too.

I'm playing as Farsley Celtic at the minute, but I can't seem to get any of my players to tutor/learn from anyone! I just signed Phil Power with the sole intent to get him to tutor my young players he is 42 but has awesome mental stats), but I can't get them to do it.

Are there any restrictions on who can tutor/learn from who?

It depends what stats i wish to increase. Mental stats and its the middle, other stats and its the top one. The bottom one is just a shorter version of the bottom one i believe.

Based on the research that I and a few others have been doing, this isn't true and it appears that the three options are entirely aesthetic.

From what we've got so far, there appears to be absolutely no difference between the three. Given that this is one of the many areas for which there is absolutely no guidance in the manual, does anyone know if we are missing something and there really are differences between them? Such as this:

All three options do the same thing.

The difference is how the two players react to it.

If the tutor is an experienced key member of your first team with a high reputation go with the top option - Ideal role model?

If he is more of a squad player go with the bottom option - Can learn from?

Do you have any evidence of this as we've yet to notice anything which would agree?

:D I just found that myself.

So, just to clarify, the three options will do absolutely nothing different to the pupil and are, in fact, aimed at placating the tutor based, not on his personality, but on his status within the team.

i.e. Indispensible - role model

First team - benefit from adopting approach

Rotation / back up - can learn

Personality of the tutor and/or pupil is irrelevant in which option will be more effective?

That the crux?

Cheers celebritykiller, thats the one :thup:

@ Shrewnaldo

I wouldn't say its that clear cut, its just a question of judgment and its possibly better to err on the side of caution by choosing the higher option if you are between two.

I have a question too.

I'm playing as Farsley Celtic at the minute, but I can't seem to get any of my players to tutor/learn from anyone! I just signed Phil Power with the sole intent to get him to tutor my young players he is 42 but has awesome mental stats), but I can't get them to do it.

Are there any restrictions on who can tutor/learn from who?

If the prospective tutor has a lower CA than the prospective learner, then he can't tutor them

Archived