Help Please

I am looking to start a game where i can get to 2015 or so without getting bored..

I've tried Celtic and a few other teams i like but i got bored easy, and im not too keen on lower league clubs and getting them up to win the Champions League.

I will probably wait until 10.3 patch is out but has anyone got any ideas for teams to go?

ya could try someone in the championship who has got the chance to go straight up, atleast them its not to far of a climb so ya wont egt bored yet ya will still ahve something to go for.

Ipswich or Cardiff? they always end up in prem on my games for some reason. could also go with palace, not exactly the best but if treat him right Moses turns into a goal scoring machine.

Sampdoria, Napoli, Fiorentina and Udinese (as a samp fan i choose to leave out genoa) all have class players and some potential world beating youngsters, Valencia is a fun game trying to knock barca and real madrid off the top with the help of villa,silva and mata.

I'm currently Celtic, and decided to do a bit a challenge with it. I'm building a team full of Scots only and I transfer listed every foreigner in the team(inc reserves and U19's). Sold and loaned most of them with the rest stuck in the reserves.

I find this to be a good challenge as everyone says how bad Scottish football is so I wanted to bring back the glory days of the lisbon lions where every player was Scottish!

I won the league in first season but struggling in Europe, hoping the youngsters I've bought develop soon! 2nd season won first 8 games but still struggling in champions league. Its a work in progress but good fun trying to find Scottish gems!

I'm currently Celtic, and decided to do a bit a challenge with it. I'm building a team full of Scots only and I transfer listed every foreigner in the team(inc reserves and U19's). Sold and loaned most of them with the rest stuck in the reserves.

I find this to be a good challenge as everyone says how bad Scottish football is so I wanted to bring back the glory days of the lisbon lions where every player was Scottish!

I won the league in first season but struggling in Europe, hoping the youngsters I've bought develop soon! 2nd season won first 8 games but still struggling in champions league. Its a work in progress but good fun trying to find Scottish gems!

I wanna do something like this with Lazio and get mainly Italian players with maybe 2 or 3 foreigners to mix it up, and try be successful too would also be nice :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Even harder go back to their roots and make them an Irish team, get rid of all the Scots and only buy Irish.

On the OPs look for a challenge, I'm having good fun with my current Betis save, they start in the Adelante (Spanish Champ.) which they should be promoted from fairly easily, but the challenge is that a lot of your first teamers at the start are getting on, and facilities are only average, so you'll have to buy well for the future.

Archived