wow

i still think its amazing how angry or peeved people are getting about the patch, and the lengths they're going to to spurt their vitriol all over the board like ron jeremy at spring break.

i could understand if it was late, but were only just into the alloted window as specified by SI.

it seems that becoming football managers has divorced us from reality and turned us into prima donnas.

ive started about 6 new games in the last few days but just cant bring myself to settle into them incase the patch appears.

(apologies for wasting everyones time, and i'll accept a slap on the wrist)

i still think its amazing how angry or peeved people are getting about the patch, and the lengths they're going to to spurt their vitriol all over the board like ron jeremy at spring break.

i could understand if it was late, but were only just into the alloted window as specified by SI.

it seems that becoming football managers has divorced us from reality and turned us into prima donnas.

ive started about 6 new games in the last few days but just cant bring myself to settle into them incase the patch appears.

(apologies for wasting everyones time, and i'll accept a slap on the wrist)

It's called the Internet.

I think it's funny.

Archived