Why am I finding it so easy in europe?

I'm into my third UEFA cup campiagn with the mighty Doncaster and have yet to be beaten in european competition. In the premier league for some reason we are very inconsistant away from home but in europe seem to have no problem dominating the match and winning. Thinking back I dont think I have failed to score an away goal. another european trophy comes the community stadium! Strange stuff

I'm into my third UEFA cup campiagn with the mighty Doncaster and have yet to be beaten in european competition. In the premier league for some reason we are very inconsistant away from home but in europe seem to have no problem dominating the match and winning. Thinking back I dont think I have failed to score an away goal. another european trophy comes the community stadium! Strange stuff

Im guessin that your players find it too easy in the prem so want to give other clubs a chance there but in the european compo they want to star to get away from Doncaster to Real or Barca, hehe, thats what i reckon anyhow :p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simbazz:

Im guessin that your players find it too easy in the prem so want to give other clubs a chance there but in the european compo they want to star to get away from Doncaster to Real or Barca, hehe, thats what i reckon anyhow :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cheeky monkey icon_razz.gif

Hehe, Hey enjoy the european success, because the best im doing is group stages with a good newcastle squad icon_confused.gif

Anyway, for the league, try some Championship players, usually i find people from England play well in England, and usually people from Spain,France,Germany etc. play well in the european compotition, or you could splash out on some big names and be world beaters icon_wink.gif

Archived