Wonder if you could answer my Q

Why is it that when I tell the press that I am not worried about any of the opposition's players would my team react badly ?

Surely they would be backing my decision which enforces that they shouldn't be worrying about any of the opposition.

Thank you

You're not acknowleding their is a potential threat, meaning that you've done nothing to prepare for him. Atleast in the fans eyes

Well it's the players' 'eyes' in this case. As said, they perceive you as lacking in tactical nous and are concerned with your complacency. Never underestimate the intelligence of artificial intelligence in this game!

Just treat press conference as random morale modifier, 'cause that's what it is.

Actually, it's pretty easy to figure out the best ways to answer:

It's basically a very cheesy internet-survey style set-up: Strongly Agree, Agree, Neutral, Disagree, Strongly Disagree.

From there just read the question, decide what the computer thinks the best answer is, and select an answer accordingly. The closer you are, the better the response from your fans and/or team.

Thus, I find press conferences are extremely easy to manipulate... which really ruins the fun.

Archived