There is NO attempt to remove racism from FM 2010

For a game that prides itself on a few of its opening credit slogans.

Such as, " let's kick racism out of football "

I can tell you that there is absolutely NO attempt to kick racism out of FM 2010.

How you may ask can this be the case, simple, use the nickname function, and you can quite easily enter a bad word (without the spaces) and the game will simply let you do it. Obviously there is no checking facility in FM 2010 to see if the name you have entered is in any way bad (and don't tell me that in this day and age, such a check CAN'T be made).

One can only draw the conclusion therefore that FM 2010 IS racist.

Never mind supergoalies etc, THIS RACISM ISSUE NEEDS FIXING, AND IT NEEDS FIXING NOW, BEFORE PATCH 10.3 IS OUT !!

I can tell you that there is absolutely NO attempt to kick racism out of FM 2010.

How you may ask can this be the case, simple, use the nickname function, and you can quite easily enter the word N I G G E R (without the spaces) and the game will simply let you do it. Obviously there is no checking facility in FM 2010 to see if the name you have entered is in any way bad (and don't tell me that in this day and age, such a check CAN'T be made).

Never mind supergoalies etc, THIS RACISM ISSUE NEEDS FIXING, AND IT NEEDS FIXING NOW, BEFORE PATCH 10.3 IS OUT !!

FM isn't racist you fool. Do you think the developers deliberately leave a profanity filter out of the title because they are racist? Don't be so ignorant.

How you may ask can this be the case, simple, use the nickname function, and you can quite easily enter the word N I G G E R (without the spaces) and the game will simply let you do it. Obviously there is no checking facility in FM 2010 to see if the name you have entered is in any way bad (and don't tell me that in this day and age, such a check CAN'T be made).

but why would you wanna give the player that nickname? its not the games fault its the nobs who choose to name players with that stupid name.

Archived