A quick list of few things to clean up before the new patch

I'm sure SI are doing the finishing touches now but I hope they can squeeze 5 mins to fix the following stuff :D Consider it also a rant of somewhat..

Fans to understand why u lost a match

- (offside, penalty etc.) Not just be disappointed or devastated.

Fans status love the chairman, hate him, etc. (can be influenced by you as well if he treats you unfairly or something)

Positions button in Training tab as well - That's majorly frustrating to have to make a few irrelevant clicks to see positions especially when u click on lots of players. Example? I have 10+ youth intake I want to assign them to train to new positions but have to see which ones they currently play on. Sometimes it says AMR but in fact he is not natural in MR.

Reputation only for gray teams.

In AI matches only the teams with grayed out players should work on reputation alone. Currently I have the feeling that some teams thrive just on reputation alone - for example in my current Spain game Barca and R.Madrid are full of crap + old players, still they manage to do pretty well (with weird losses here and there).. But when it comes to playing me they are like in their peak periods! I manage to win but they put up a fight like their lives depend on it.

Forced Subs in last minutes

I hate this. 5 mins overtime some dumbass gets redcard or injured and I have to sub him just to read that the match is over :mad:

Stupid injuries

Injuries popping out of nowhere for no reason. In just my last 2 games I saw this - a player is running around passes the ball and immediately drops on the ground rolling :D what?

I also had this game where the bar is moving left and right (at fastest setting) and suddenly there are 3-4 hopping intervals that just say injured and the result is a green-crosses army running around on the field.

Scouting player buttons - scout again and remove from shortlist

I want these 2 buttons BADLY. Or am I doing it wrong? I use the filter to search for a bunch of players say 16 year old talent. Then scout 20 of them with 1 scout, 20 of them with another and so on. THEN you get the results and thats fine..

If the player is decent I have to scout again. If not - remove from shortlist. And all this is done by right clicking and selecting the options. Which for 30-40 players takes a lot of time.

So why not have 2 buttons additionaly - Scout Again / Remove from Shortlist

Coach-Manager bug

Just saw it today. Ibrahimovic was a coach in my team. Then he is offered the job to be a manager of Villareal. The press release a bunch of messages as if it concerns a manager moving a club.. like "Chariman hopes Ibrahimovic will stay", or stuff like that which u won't get if it was a normal coach-coach transaction.

Staff bug 2

Darijo Srna was on loan and during that time decided he will retire. He was definitely going to stay in the game. I COULD offer him a job and see his staff stats. Then however he returns from loan just 2 weeks before retirement and guess what - I can't offer him anything. Additionaly I did not get any message of his retirement he just disappeared.

And to note I absolutely hate it how even a mediocre team can put you with balls to the wall in the last 15-20 minutes of a game no matter how strong you are. It's just ridiculous. It feels like the game "decides" they will score and you will receive a goal and it happens.

That or just the players get a buff of +50% to CA and morale. :D

Stupid injuries

Injuries popping out of nowhere for no reason. In just my last 2 games I saw this - a player is running around passes the ball and immediately drops on the ground rolling :D what?

I usually hate when people do this but..............

Did you see Anderson for Man Utd on Tuesday?

It's not exactly rare for a player to pull something hitting a pass. Whether or not it happens too often in FM I haven't a clue and I would be surprised if you could find statistical evidence either way. The fact that you had it two matches in a row is just one of those things (might even be related to in game factors like condition/match fitness but that's just speculation).

Completley new to all this, so forgive me if it's been talked about, but was there actuallly any confirmation on what would be worked on for the new patch? And is the OP referring to the games intial problems pre-patch 10.1??

My main hope would be that the transfer system's anti-realism will be fixed. I'm only playing the demo and it seems to be pretty ok, none of these problems, not even in the transfer market, but all i hear is it's so unrealistic in the game proper...

Archived