i have a funny feeling...

that an office monkey has just today sat on a keyboard accidently, and the screen pops up with "patch deleted"

oh, the power you hold over everybody SI. its a brilliant achievement, well done.

me? ill keep checking back every 5 minutes, but im not whinging about it. its a free update.

Well, we do know SI love a friday patch release, and it is the end of February, which was their earliest possible estimate...

That said, I've heard rumours that Darth Mandleson, Sith Business Lord, has "requested" that the patch be delayed until 5pm to prevent a nationwide "dodgy stomach" episode this lunchtime, resulting in half the working population heading home early for the weekend. So I can only hope that someone accidently hits the "release to Steam" button early.

I heard the entire SI staff all burnt their fingers in a mysterious cooking incident and won't be able to finish the patch for another 2 months.

Just a rumour, though.

That's a lie.

If they all burnt their fingers, the only reasonable explanation would be BGS infiltrating the local Dominos kitchen, and sending out a pizza so hot it later melted through the box.

Of course, if BGS tried to make a pizza that hot, it'd probably end up cold. And with no cheese.

Archived