Patch

Hi SI people and all the mods who have probably just sighed/got real angry at seeing yet another patch thread open. (apologies - but hopefully once you read this, you'll notice i'm not asking for a definite date of release for the patch, which you guys hate with a passion:thup:)

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to reply, or comment, or make a thread of your own, saying 'The patch wont be out today, sorry'

If i knew that the patch wasnt going to be released today,i could relax and not have to check the forums every 5 minutes and could get back to work! ;)

Hopefully you'll notice i'm not asking for a definite date, i understand that you guys cant actually confirm that because of the reasons you've mentioned in other threads, but i wondered if you might be able to confirm that the patch wont be released today?

What was the point of that? I'm sure he's seen it.

Yup, i have/had read it.

Im not asking for a confirmation of a release, but for a denial that it wont be out today.

I know it may seem a bit weird asking for a thread to be made every day saying 'Not today', but i think it would be a better idea than nothing and having 10+ (slight exaggeration) threads being created everyday asking when its out.

I understand if this thread gets closed, but i just thought it might help the whole community in the long run

Archived