Still playing FM2009, is FM2010 worth buying?

I'm still playing FM2009 as Leeds boss into my 9th season & loving it although I'm classed as a top manager but still not getting any offers from other Premier clubs or any other apart from being offered the USA job.

I've played the FM2010 demo on & off. Make no mistake it's impressive but I'm still addicted to the Leeds job on FM2009. So chaps, is it worth the jump to FM2010 or wait 'till 2011 comes along?

Cheers to all

:thup:

I would wait until the new patch is out as 10.2 (current patch) has a very poor match engine in which wide play pretty much never works which funnels all the chances down the middle ( so narrow formations are very 'overpowered') resulting in 5 or 6 one v ones missed per game.

If 10.3 fixes this and the other minor issues then FM10 is 100% worth buying, but at the moment id save your money.

Now it is yeah. You can get it cheaper now than it was when it came out, and it's now miles better than it was when it came out.

Do Sports Interactive actually employ testers? I sometimes feel like i'm paying to be a tester when i buy the game on it's first release.

FM10 > FM09 easily.

I'd have to agree there. :thup::D

I hated FM09, but FM10 has some great new features and is much more enjoyable IMO.

Even if the nice new FM10 skin isn't to your liking, you can always revert back to using the FM09 skin in the game, which I'm certainly thankful for. :D

I'd have to agree there. :thup::D

I hated FM09, but FM10 has some great new features and is much more enjoyable IMO.

Even if the nice new FM10 skin isn't to your liking, you can always revert back to using the FM09 skin in the game, which I'm certainly thankful for. :D

I loved all versions up to FM08. 08 lost its magic for me, and 09 was just as bland. FM10 is, however, a beast. Remember those days when you couldn't leave it alone? Well those days are back in full force. GET THIS GAME.

For me I wish I had stuck to FM09. I bought FM10 when it came out and stupidly deleted FM09. I should have waited until patch 3 came out to fix FM10 before buying it. I'm hoping the next patch fixes the issues that make career type games, in my mind unplayable.

I say stick with your leeds game if its enjoyable and wait until patch 3 comes out and read some opinions on whether to purchase or wait for the next version.

Archived