Gilsinho (The Mature Star) Take a look at him!

It is an active league team. HA! I was surprised when I saw him. The only reason I found him is because he got world player of the year. I signed him and he's been a star! He is a tad old though.

Thanks for taking a look! :)

Fair enough... looks pretty good... I just didn't realise the game created regens that old...

Like I said though, looks good. Probably good enough to play for another 2 or 3 years.

Yeah I realise that.... what I meant was that the regen was 29 after 5 seasons of the game being played.

Yeah, it's very odd. I don't think I've seen that before! HA! I need some free players now.

I think it's odd how some players stats aren't very good, but when you play them they are very good. Eg. Matt James for Man Utd. It's a strange one!

This is a known issue that the game populated unermanned squads when the 'Add key staf' box is ticked and sometimes it gets it slghlty wrong and creates world class players at greyed out clubs at the very start of the game (hence him being 25 and not a proper regen)

Ahhh... That explains it. But Matt James starts off in the youths for Man Utd. I decided to play him and he scores Paul Scholes like goals every other match. He dominates midfield, but they tell me to sell him. Same with another player from the youths. But he's too good to sell. Silly assistants!

Archived