"Goal of the Week" Monopoly

Not a lot of players can do this obviously. Villa is a joy to watch. Legendary striker. One of the best of all time in my opinion.

Well, I once have managed to get the top 2 goals, both scored by Roy Makaay. That was my closest to this.

Your achievement means little as it's rather obvious that your game vs. Sevilla was the only one played that week, so obviously only yours and Sevilla players are in the Team of the Week. What was the final score? If you won 3-0 then it's no wonder Villa's got the top 3 goals of the week too.

Your achievement means little as it's rather obvious that your game vs. Sevilla was the only one played that week, so obviously only yours and Sevilla players are in the Team of the Week. What was the final score? If you won 3-0 then it's no wonder Villa's got the top 3 goals of the week too.

it is like that.

i did the same.

couldnt of put it better myself.

Crap. Upon further review, you're 100% right...although I actually won that game 4-0, so Villa at least had to be better than the one 89' cheap header Abel Hernandez scored.

Nevermind, folks; nothing to see here. :(

They normally never play any games in Spain around Christmas time, so this must have been a postponed match and it explains why it was the only one that week.

It was probably because I was at the Club World Cup. I didn't even think of it, really...the "Team of the Week" should've tipped me off, but I wasn't expected to do that well against Sevilla, so I just thought I'd had that good a game!

Archived