Ronaldhino

Hi all

just wondering whether i should sign him on a free transfer. he is 32 years old, his physical attributes are ok but its his skill that i am after.

is it worth signing him on a 91000 a week contract?

I am Newcastle and just came 8th, but i won the league cup and fa cup.

would he bring anything new to my team or maybe disrupt it?

The reason i ask for your opionion is cause i signed beckham at 34 and he seememd to do nohting. when i took beckham out, my team performed better.

thanks all

Physical stats arent too high either are they?

no they are not, he is 32 now, i dont know why but FM always makes the physical stats go down when players get older.

THis is something they need to look at. Look at Giggs, he still quicker than most young players at his age, but because he is like in mid 30s, they make his stats lower.

no they are not, he is 32 now, i dont know why but FM always makes the physical stats go down when players get older.

THis is something they need to look at. Look at Giggs, he still quicker than most young players at his age, but because he is like in mid 30s, they make his stats lower.

True, I'd like it if they could raise Giggs' physical and especially mental stats. Not sure that they will though.

True, I'd like it if they could raise Giggs' physical and especially mental stats. Not sure that they will though.

Why? its not like he's as good as he used to be he's not even part of the man utd first team anymore, the system SI has for aging players works well and Giggs will still be useful at the start but then decline as he will irl.

Because he's far faster than the game gives him credit for, and his mental stats should be up there with some of the best players in the game. Scholes has far better mental stats iirc, and it seems that in FM, once Giggs loses whatever pace he has left, he is a largely irrelevant player - when IRL he is an incredible reader of the game.

Because he's far faster than the game gives him credit for, and his mental stats should be up there with some of the best players in the game. Scholes has far better mental stats iirc, and it seems that in FM, once Giggs loses whatever pace he has left, he is a largely irrelevant player - when IRL he is an incredible reader of the game.

In general players mental attributes down decrease with age in the game so obviuosly the man utd data researchers have given him what they think he has, and whos to say once he does lose some more pace irl he wont be irrelevant, hes already headed in that direction. I'm afraid the man utd data researchers know what they're doing.

I'd stay well clear of him - I'm A.C. and he's rot from the start. Skillful as owt but he must be the laziest most unfit player on over £50k a week in the whole game.

First season I played him as many games as possible (21 because he struggled to get back up to 90% in a week), averaged 6.86 :S Bought Riquelme for £2million and he plays better

Archived