Fining a player for no reason?

Bummer. He's 35 so not quite so awesome. I just wanted to make his last footballing days as miserable as possible.

It's a pity there's no media interaction option for "Human manager X believes that Steven Gerrard has the complete lack of personality, charm, knowledge and ability required to become Dundee United manager after his playing career". A fate worse than death.

The thing is fining players for no reason, or continously fining them not only upsets the players but also the other team mates.

So it's probably a good idea not to do this.

I've bought players on long contracts before and then just stuck them in the reserves for years. That really ****es them off.

Take Drogba for example, or Terry or Lampard. Sign them and stick them in the reserves. I hate playing Chelsea in the game, so whipping up the competition and sticking them in the reserves is funny. At least for mess games.

You know in real life, managers can't fine players for no reason, there are laws, unions, employment rights etc.

You mean it is not possible in the real world for a manager cook up a reason to fine a player? They don't do it, sure, but technically possible. Give me that option.

Or at least every time there is any news item involving a player. If I don't like what he said, I can fine him, no?

I think that if you can fine players for no reason then players should be able to fight you on it and have their contract cancelled.

Because really fining players for no reason is wrong and shouldn't be in the game. No matter how much you hate a player or if it's just for fun or whatever.

In fact the player getting fined for no reason should in the game cause the team to go on strike and you should really lose your job as manager in the game.

This is the worst idea I've ever heard for the game and it has no place in the game or in real life.

I think that if you can fine players for no reason then players should be able to fight you on it and have their contract cancelled.

Because really fining players for no reason is wrong and shouldn't be in the game. No matter how much you hate a player or if it's just for fun or whatever.

In fact the player getting fined for no reason should in the game cause the team to go on strike and you should really lose your job as manager in the game.

This is the worst idea I've ever heard for the game and it has no place in the game or in real life.

You mean like this?

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/killkhan_photos/DonBarker.png

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/killkhan_photos/DonBarker-2.png

Nice. How did you manage that?

Well I'm not actually going to fine players every week. That'd be tedious. What I want is the option to do it. For example there is no way I should tolerate a player going to the press about not liking my teamtalk.

Nice. How did you manage that?

Well I'm not actually going to fine players every week. That'd be tedious. What I want is the option to do it. For example there is no way I should tolerate a player going to the press about not liking my teamtalk.

He missed training so he got fined 2 weeks wages. This happened twice and that message came up.

Archived