Fm2007 7.0.2

Oh what an idiot I am - I remember giving away my copy of FM07 as soon as FM08 was released and yes, you guessed it, I want to go back to it! I shall be purchasing it again from amazon for £5 which for me is still a bargain! BUT, can someone tell me where I can safely download patch 7.0.2 for it please? Thanks in advance

I have started playing FM2007 too... and my firest impress is: OMG SI are reselling the SAME game since 4 years !!!! just the layout/skin etc changes each year... what a shame

Now I'm searching a working link for some great fm2007 skins, logos, kits and facepacks

are logos, kits and facepacks for fm2010 the same size etc so they will work in fm2007 too ???

I have started playing FM2007 too... and my firest impress is: OMG SI are reselling the SAME game since 4 years !!!! just the layout/skin etc changes each year... what a shame

Now I'm searching a working link for some great fm2007 skins, logos, kits and facepacks

are logos, kits and facepacks for fm2010 the same size etc so they will work in fm2007 too ???

sortitoutsi have a section for 07 stuff. A number of the links are broken but some still work.

Well I do use a mod that was released by radestock at the time that fit well for player picture 140 by 180, like E-style facepack. That is what I used and You don't have any problem in the inbox, because it is maximum of largest picture that allows.

Logos, I used Miachaelmurrays rotated logos which fits well in there, however the new styles may have be problem because it needs to be in that specific size. The rotated logos are 125 by 58, so that is about 58 or less the height for the normal logo. While the large can 140 by 140, because that is maximum of width that the area of picture area in the inbox can let you use.

The kits my advise is to keep maximum 130 by 130, because even with this side being for me the right size part of left sleeve is somewhat covered by the letters of name of the club, but doesn't worry for me, i think it fits quite well. Ah I use the SS'08 kits and I have the template to make updates to my teams, in Benfica, Chelsea and Man United saves. Any bigger then that you will need to rezise the logos.

Note: You need to be carefull with staff profile, because the one i downloaded it didn't contain the change for 140 by 180 for staff, or the players that become staff the image will be cut. I do know how to change, but never got the chance in changing them, but I will. And i think there is a mod for staff too

Hope that helps.

sortitoutsi have a section for 07 stuff. A number of the links are broken but some still work.

Try the fmglive.com, but i think you need to register there.

doesnt FM07 become slow after a few years in though?

Well that depends on your computer, much like FM10. I have computer that runs FM10 with five stars with graphics and loading 4 leagues, with one of them been modified and has about 9 divisions or so.

I have save with a friend that is in season 15/16 and the load is as fast as we began, but the save take little longer, about a few seconds more when we first start. Nothing that little patience would do. :cool:

no the logo packs for 2010 wont work in 07 because contrary to what you said, the game is NOT simply new skins on top of the same engine.

sorry but it is, the fact that they have changed the graphical standards for logos, kits etc is also what I meant

Archived