new idea for game AI/reputation?

MN87

maybe not for 10.3 as i guess it's too late but for future games

could fans reputation or home reputation to be incorporated into the game to make it like real life

for example - the reputation stoke have of being so hard to beat at home, and their fans really getting behind them and things like that, because at the moment on my games it seems to purely be if you have a better reputation etc you win no trouble, like in real life arsenal always struggle with stoke's play especially at the britannia stadium, but in the game they are winning there everytime with no difficulty, most teams are.

could this realism be incorporated?

maybe not for 10.3 as i guess it's too late but for future games

could fans reputation or home reputation to be incorporated into the game to make it like real life

for example - the reputation stoke have of being so hard to beat at home, and their fans really getting behind them and things like that, because at the moment on my games it seems to purely be if you have a better reputation etc you win no trouble, like in real life arsenal always struggle with stoke's play especially at the britannia stadium, but in the game they are winning there everytime with no difficulty, most teams are.

could this realism be incorporated?

You are assuming that it's more Stokes fans that are stopping Arsenal from winning and not their tactics, something which would be pretty hard to prove.

You are assuming that it's more Stokes fans that are stopping Arsenal from winning and not their tactics, something which would be pretty hard to prove.

I've heard of 'it's your tactics' posts before, but for RL? :S

Archived