Reputation numbers?

Not sure if this applies for 2010 but I found this with a 2 second search through google.

"The reputation attribute can be any number from 0 to 10000. In FM 09, a player will attain continental status with a reputation attribute above 5250 and worldwide status with a reputation attribute above 7500."

Hope that helps. Jamie :)

This system is crappy though. In most games Beckham for example drops to national reputation in just a year or so. Now I know it's natural and all but if a player is a football legend he must retain his world status shouldnt he?

For example in FM09 i remember as Milan winning everything possible with Becks in my team, he was 34, and then he still was at national :? One would think that if a player wins all the possible cups and even get a 2nd or 3rd place in individual world awards he will be remembered.

This system is crappy though. In most games Beckham for example drops to national reputation in just a year or so. Now I know it's natural and all but if a player is a football legend he must retain his world status shouldnt he?

For example in FM09 i remember as Milan winning everything possible with Becks in my team, he was 34, and then he still was at national :? One would think that if a player wins all the possible cups and even get a 2nd or 3rd place in individual world awards he will be remembered.

ok thats new... I was asking about team rep, but was assuming that the numbers were the same for both team and player. Different scales for both??

Not sure if this applies for 2010 but I found this with a 2 second search through google.

"The reputation attribute can be any number from 0 to 10000. In FM 09, a player will attain continental status with a reputation attribute above 5250 and worldwide status with a reputation attribute above 7500."

Hope that helps. Jamie :)

my team rating in 6634 and still national so must not apply to FM 10

Archived