I need help :@

Not once, but TWICE have I held 3-0 leads and ended up drawing 4-4. I have a great feeling of de ja vu as I go 3-0 up, only to be pegged back to 3-2, score a goal then concede 2 goals within the last 15 minutes. Mind my language, but it is ****ing diabolical. My defence are good most games, but these two performances make me want to scream and tear my hair out. Therefore, I need help closing out games, which shouldn't be a problem if I am leading 3-0 :@.

This is ****. Please help.

Not once, but TWICE have I held 3-0 leads and ended up drawing 4-4. I have a great feeling of de ja vu as I go 3-0 up, only to be pegged back to 3-2, score a goal then concede 2 goals within the last 15 minutes. Mind my language, but it is ****ing diabolical. My defence are good most games, but these two performances make me want to scream and tear my hair out. Therefore, I need help closing out games, which shouldn't be a problem if I am leading 3-0 :@.

This is ****. Please help.

are you patched up to date???

do you change/keep same tactics during those games?

have you had a look in tactics/training forum for any ideas :thup:

Kingrobbo -

First question, don't know what you mean, you mean am I on 10.0.2? I am on that.

Second, I usually keep the same tactics during the games and rarely change during unless im losing/drawing, which I wasn't in both cases.

3rd statement, i'll take a look now.

Well it's you tactics on closing down games.

Check this > http://www.fm-britain.co.uk/2010/01/12/3-steps-to-hold-the-lead-in-the-last-10-minutes/

Thanks for the link.

Second, I usually keep the same tactics during the games and rarely change during unless im losing/drawing, which I wasn't in both cases.

This could be your problem. Obviously losing 3 goals isn't something that should be happening too often but if they make a change and you don't respond - it is likely that they will start to do better.

Pff.. I hate that also. However I noticed that most of the times I do everything right - from defensive to contain, shouts, subs etc.. they just seem to keep coming more stronger and powerful.

That's why I do this - around 70ish min, they make subs - i do that as well usually cms or fresh wings. Then hard tackle/press, pass to feet, attack - PRESS THEIR ASS to the wall :D It's very cute to read how they "change to more attacking formation" 4-5 times then concede and suddenly go back to defensive.

Hey not the smartest strategy, as each and every one there highly dependant on players you have - but works for me :D

i can give you 2 tactics. after you score 3 do these things

---1) change your tactisto 4-5-1 DMC is important and anchorman is suggested. change your tactics to contain. and give some toucline insturctions like *clear ball to flanks*-*play even safer* and hassle opponets. this will be useful may be they can score 1 goal but 3 goals is impossible in my opinions.

---2) second way is to keep the ball in your team. to do this. *retain possesion* -*pass to feet* and hassle opponet.

Archived