Management Offers - Rarity or Frequent

I have never had a job offer from anyone except international sides in the last three versions of Football Manager. I normally end up being a World Class manager taking one side to success. To my downfall, its always a big team i choose to manage such as Madrid or Barca so i suppose there wouldn't be much point in anyone trying to hire me sine im at a big club that is always successful. I never start off with previous experience or as a coach in the game. I always read about loads of fellow members getting loads of job offers from different clubs and was just wondering if there was any people in the same boat as me with a rare, if any, offer to manage club?

Not too rare, as I start out as Man City just to test the water. Usually drop to lower leagues, smaller Premiership teams after a couple seasons at City. Currently managing Aston Villa, got a job offer from Valencia mid-season, turned it down. Got another offer from Juventus in March, delayed until end of season, signed on July 1st. Probably won't get too many more now that I'm a bigger Italian team.

I think they're rare. I usually never get job offers, if I want a job I have to apply for it, which ends up in me not getting the job and the board being unhappy with me and etc.

This is my experience too :(

Although the already at a big club is probably a reason, many managers go from Big clubs to others(eg Ancellotti)... I also find AI managers don't get fired enough when they don't succeed(eg rafa for finishing 5th - then possibly moving to Juve wouldn't happen in game) Annoying :(

Archived