need a winger

good player and team forum is the best place to go tbh, best to mention what kind of level you want (premier league starter, back up, future talent), style (i.e. technical playmaker, fast, balanced) and how much of your budget you want to spend on that player

Play with a holding midfielder and three central mids and you will do much better. Wingers are a waste of time.

Wingers are a waste of time........what a load of *****. I play wingers with most teams i manage and over the course of a season there rating is always good, with a exception of a few times when they have had a poor season.

And also what your saying is signing players like Ronaldo, Messi, Ribery, Mata, Robben is a waste of time............what a joke.

Wingers are a waste of time........what a load of *****. I play wingers with most teams i manage and over the course of a season there rating is always good, with a exception of a few times when they have had a poor season.

And also what your saying is signing players like Ronaldo, Messi, Ribery, Mata, Robben is a waste of time............what a joke.

That's fine. If it works for you then great.

Ronaldo and Messi are both great and can play other positions anyway. Messi is not a winger for a start. Robben is always injured and can't last 90 minutes (like most wingers) and Mata and Ribery are not worth the money.

That's fine. If it works for you then great.

Ronaldo and Messi are both great and can play other positions anyway. Messi is not a winger for a start. Robben is always injured and can't last 90 minutes (like most wingers) and Mata and Ribery are not worth the money.

Messi is not a winger?????? where does he play for Barca week in week out............RIGHT WING

Coz he hasn't got a clue......just like when he says wingers are a waste of time.

Chelsea seem to have done alright without wingers for the last 5 years but then of course José Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hiddink, Scolari and Carlo Ancelotti obviously have no clue either, yeah?

Wingers are vital for me. If you know how to get the best out of them.

I would say the same but for some ppl they aren't but his statement to they are a waste of time is just b*llocks IMO.

I wonder what he would do if ronaldo and messi were going on freebies and wages wasn't a problem..........would he not sign them, don't think so.

I would say the same but for some ppl they aren't but his statement to they are a waste of time is just b*llocks IMO.

I wonder what he would do if ronaldo and messi were going on freebies and wages wasn't a problem..........would he not sign them, don't think so.

You seem to have got yourself into quite a strop over a half-joking comment.

Maybe you should try not to get so worked up about things - you already seem to have quite a few infractions and I would hate for you to end up with any more. Just take a deep breath, count to ten and try to calm down.

Am calm as i can be, wouldn't get worked up by someone like you. And now ppl are starting to say wingers are not a waste all of a sudden your comment was a joke.......haaaaaa, your a joke!!!!

There is no need for that kind of abuse. If you have an issue with my posts then try to explain rationally without personal insults.

..and it is "you're" as in "you are a joke" not "your a joke".

Archived