What is this?

Ok eveyone know the dutch play-off's for europe? Well, im AZ agains NAC and im at home. We win 1-0. Go to NAC and the aggregate score is gone. I noticed as they wen 2-1 up and 'won'. Then the aggregate didnt even show for my 1-0 win at home. That really ****** me off, i took over in febuary and they were 14th. I got them to 5th only to be shafted a stupid bug in this game. Anyone not what champ man 2010 is like?

Ok eveyone know the dutch play-off's for europe? Well, im AZ agains NAC and im at home. We win 1-0. Go to NAC and the aggregate score is gone. I noticed as they wen 2-1 up and 'won'. Then the aggregate didnt even show for my 1-0 win at home. That really ****** me off, i took over in febuary and they were 14th. I got them to 5th only to be shafted a stupid bug in this game. Anyone not what camp man 2010 is like?

Depends what you like:D

Ok eveyone know the dutch play-off's for europe? Well, im AZ agains NAC and im at home. We win 1-0. Go to NAC and the aggregate score is gone. I noticed as they wen 2-1 up and 'won'. Then the aggregate didnt even show for my 1-0 win at home. That really ****** me off, i took over in febuary and they were 14th. I got them to 5th only to be shafted a stupid bug in this game. Anyone not what camp man 2010 is like?

Please watch your language in thread titles and in the post- its not needed to get your point across- thanks

Perhaps the Dutch playoffs work in terms of 'the highest league side go through if the playoff is a draw'? I know that worked for Brian Phillips' infamous Pro Vercelli side from the Run of Play, but that was in Italy's Serie B. :D

No, it (should) work as a regular knock-out round. Away goals count double when it's a draw. This appears to be a bug, so OP, I'd suggest you file it in the bugs forum.

Actually, the situation explained in the OP is NOT a bug.

Dutch playoffs work not on goal aggregate but points accumulated in the playoff situation. A win in a playoff game is assigned 3 points, a draw one point and a defeat 0 points. After two legs the points are tallied up and in case of a draw a final winner-takes-all playoff is played, with the better team playing at home. The better team being the team who had the better goal aggregate over the two legs or, failing that, the better league position

So if you win the first leg 6-1 but lose the second 1-0, you have to playoff over one game to decide who goes through.

I agree that it is not very well explained in the rules section, nor does it make any logical sense; but that's the way it is irl.

Dutch playoffs work not on goal aggregate but points accumulated in the playoff situation. A win in a playoff game is assigned 3 points, a draw one point and a defeat 0 points. After two legs the points are tallied up and in case of a draw a final winner-takes-all playoff is played, with the better team playing at home. The better team being the team who had the better goal aggregate over the two legs or, failing that, the better league position

So if you win the first leg 6-1 but lose the second 1-0, you have to playoff over one game to decide who goes through.

I agree that it is not very well explained in the rules section, nor does it make any logical sense; but that's the way it is irl.

Nope, that's just the relegation play-offs. And there is a chance they've ahcnged that as well (as it was a very weird system).

Thank you for the explanation, it seem's ridiculous. Easy mistake to make on my part.

Archived