Hosts for Champions league

its a question that keeps bothering me. this was in one of my saves before the pc decided to crash.

i had my emirates stadium expanded to 120,000 seats and won the champions league 5 times in a row in 5 seasons. but the stadium never gets selected to host the champions league final? I'd definitely like to know how would it be possible or is it just random. I looked up on wiki for uefa's requirement on to host a final and so far my stadium passes all of them.

has anyone managed to get their stadium host the final?

I think its random but I'm not sure because I've been playing as At. Madrid got the new stadium in 2012 and by 2014 I got the CL final in my home stadium (might be because its a new stadium) and the CL final of 2010 was in Spain (although that was coded before and not randomly picked). But I remember in FM09 in my save I got quite a few times the CL in Germany but not always in the Allianz-Arena.

oh idk about money and i dont really care about it. have plenty of it. but for pride really.

wembley host the 2011 cl final but thats coded as well. maybe someone from SI can shed some light on how it works. would really like to see that happen again after i start a new game with the new patch.

Archived