January Transfer Update for Mac FM2010

hex

Hi all,

IS there a january transfer update for FM2010 which can be downloaded and installed on mac? If so, where? and how do i install as I seem to have downloaded so many rar and xml files but having no luck!

Thanks,

Mark

wont there be a 10.3 patch for mac's. If there is just wait for that. It wont be long now (hopefully)

Yes I have read there will be one released soon but I haven't played FM since Xmas and really wanna play this weekend :) Anyone know of any out at the moment? thanks, Mark

there is 1 on the editors forum...if you cant find check sortitoutsi/or fmbase several updates there;)

hi thanks, checked out these websites already but I can only seem to find updates for windows. Is there a way of installing windows updates on a mac? Or are there dedicated updates for mac? cheers

hi thanks, checked out these websites already but I can only seem to find updates for windows. Is there a way of installing windows updates on a mac? Or are there dedicated updates for mac? cheers

im not sure mate..............I would ask in editors forum you will get help there:thup:

I think that updates work on both Windows and Macs. The alternative, as said above is to wait for the 10.3 patch which will include the transfer update.

HI, do you have a link to an update? and any information on how to install on a mac?

Archived