Crash Dump Error Solved!! - I think and hope

Hi guys, i know quite a few of you have been having the same problems as me for a while now. Over the last few days, after speaking to my friend who is a bit of a nerd, i downloaded 'GameBooster', its free and clears up and shuts programs down while your playing to clear lots of memory. Its so simple, i was suffering from crash dump errors all the time but since using gamebooster it hasnt once and i have played an awful lot over the last two days.

Hope this helps

http://game-booster.en.softonic.com/

And Yes, it clears up memory, and tells you how much too, mines roughly around 400mb released when i use it.

cheers mate I have loads of ram in this new laptop................but cant load this bloody saved game and its one I have invested a lot of time in:mad:

and I have just got back into top 4 of prem.....with outside chance of catching chelsea...and got silva on the old 48 month transfer....and he has injured for several months and isnt cup tied for europe:thup::thup:

That worked for me as well, Tie Fighter. RE: Game Booster, it works great for me on FM08 and speeds up the ME heaps which is good, but when I've tried it on FM10 it slows it down to a ridiculous point so that the ME is incredibly laggy... so I only use it for FM08 now. Strange!

Game booster doesn't do anything you can't manually do with a few clicks in the task manager. It's basically a 'stop processes for idiots' application.

If you are finding this helps then you really need to get your computer checked out properly for why these processes might be causing a problem. What AV do you use for a start?

Game booster doesn't do anything you can't manually do with a few clicks in the task manager. It's basically a 'stop processes for idiots' application.

If you are finding this helps then you really need to get your computer checked out properly for why these processes might be causing a problem. What AV do you use for a start?

You are doing Gamebooster a disservice and knocking it before you have even tried it. Here's a list of what it stops:

Application Layer Gateway Service

Automatic Updates

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Distributed Link Tracking Client

Error Reporting Service

Fast User Switching Compatibility

Help and Support

IPSEC Services

TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper

Network Location Awareness (NLA)

Print Spooler

Secondary Logon

Shell Hardware Detection

System Event Notification

Task Scheduler

WebClient

Windows Time

Cleans and Defrags RAM

Then there is all the other applications running that you might want to disable to free up memory. It is not all about closing a few running processes and if you can do all that with a few clicks on task manager then I salute you. You will definitely notice a difference of speed instantly playing FM when you turn on Gamebooster. If what this program is doing is somehow helping people with crashdumps as well then what a great bonus.

Kickballz is kind of right on this.

Gamebooster is a nifty little one click utility if you aren't confident about optimising your system to free up system resources for games. But it's not a wonder cure, and it's really only going to be masking the issues and/or delaying them, not fixing them.

Archived