Squad Numbers

HI All

I am managing in Italy, and you have to register your players with Squad Numbers, not sure if its just in Italy or not, fairly new to FM.

I just signed a new player out of contract, and clicked on Auto Numbers, however I wish to change them since some key players are ineligible now.

How can I do that?

Thanks for your help

I don't think so since I have registered a player out of contract, before the transfer window, and it offered me the possibility to change the squad numbers. However I am not sure, as I said a newbie here

so how come I could change them when I got this new player (out of contract) and assigned him a number? Its not transfer window yet

You could give him, and only him, a number because he need to have one registered to play. You couldn't change any of the others because they've already had their squad numbers registered.

but i have had a CM and an AM who lost their numbers, and now I cannot play them! Maybe because by assigning a new number to this player, I exceeded the limit of 23 non home grown players, and when I clicked on auto, just removed their numbers

but i have had a CM and an AM who lost their numbers, and now I cannot play them! Maybe because by assigning a new number to this player, I exceeded the limit of 23 non home grown players, and when I clicked on auto, just removed their numbers

I believe there was a bug that was comfirmed by SI, that actually unregistered players without us telling them to. Don't know if it was fixed for 10.2, or if it's being looked at for 10.3 though...

Archived