Football Manager players in Singapore!!!

Let's gather here and chat fm, singaporeans! Singaporean players, do you manage in local league? if you do, what teams do you managed? what locals do you buy? do you personally know any real footballers in singapore?

Let's gather here and chat fm, singaporeans! Singaporean players, do you manage in local league? if you do, what teams do you managed? what locals do you buy? do you personally know any real footballers in singapore?

I have started a new save wif Home United after managing Chelsea for 5 years and won everything with them.

I find it mundane and difficult to manage home utd cos of lack of transfer funds and the difficulty in buying gd players even those playing in e blue square premier. even old players like paul furlong and mustapha hadji refused my contract offer.

I tried it once, and it was pretty fun. One problem was the fitness though, my players ended with 60% condition regularly, and thus very susceptible to injuries. Which can be pretty annoying, especially with the small squad.

I can agree with that as most of the Home United players get tired very easily and some of them like subramani are already aging (over 30yrs old) and not as fit as before. I also find it difficult to buy skilled local players like hariss harun as young lions demanded S$375K 4 him when my transfer fund is only abt S$200K.

Archived