New Challenge?

I was reading through the Challenges forum a few weeks ago becauce i was getting bored of just playing.. lol

I thought i would make my own challenge and see how i got on..

so i went on editor and changed evertons reputation to 1.. and started a new game.. the challenge was to see how much i could improve there reputation and how far i could take them..

I just wondered if anyone else would like to try it.. you can keep track of how well your doing by using FMM! that shows you what your currant reputation is.. and the more you keep looking at it, the more you notice the change..

For the record im in season 7 and my rep is 7890.

Enjoyicon_smile.gif

I was reading through the Challenges forum a few weeks ago becauce i was getting bored of just playing.. lol

I thought i would make my own challenge and see how i got on..

so i went on editor and changed evertons reputation to 1.. and started a new game.. the challenge was to see how much i could improve there reputation and how far i could take them..

I just wondered if anyone else would like to try it.. you can keep track of how well your doing by using FMM! that shows you what your currant reputation is.. and the more you keep looking at it, the more you notice the change..

For the record im in season 7 and my rep is 7890.

Enjoyicon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Your rep is probably very high now because you left them in the prem. (Am I right). That would kinda give them a massive jump in rep insantly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definately, i've tried it before myself, I changed Roma to 1 but by the end of the season they were back to 8500 because they played in Serie A.

in the sense that its editing the game database yes, but its your game, so its what you are happy with. just dont boost your club and then come saying what a great manager you are! :p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 68_Grandad_99:

Fair enuff!lol This could offer me some fun though i think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you wouldn't be able to use it to cheat for a challenge, or you shouldn't anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 68_Grandad_99:

Fair enuff!lol This could offer me some fun though i think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you wouldn't be able to use it to cheat for a challenge, or you shouldn't anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i wouldn't, i AM english, i have some class!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No i wouldn't, i AM english, i have some class! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So is Steven Gerrard...

You could try this, choose a team from the conf north or south (I picked Maidenhead Utd to manage as they look like an awesome challenge). Basically I am saying give LLM a go, great fun and a real challenge, mind you it takes a while to get used to losing as often as one does at this level. icon_wink.gif

Cheers

Archived