failed at maths?

im thinking theres something wrong with my chairmans math skills.

he accepted a 1.4m from twente offer for my defender saying it was too good to refuse. i then proceeded to offer the defender out to a number of clubs for 5m and eventually got a 4.4m offer from sp.moscow. strangely enough he didnt think this was too good to deny...

i thought he'd changed his mind but no, when the defender accepted the contract offer from twente, the manager accepted the transfer on my behalf, again quoting the 1.4m too much to reject...

has this ever happened to anyone else?

Something similar happened to me recentky on FM08, chairman accepted zaragoza's 15m offer for my player, but when I transfer listed him and I accepted offers of 22m form other clubs, chairman didnt react. Sadøy, he went to zaragoza, and i lost valuable 7m euros

Chairman interferance is badly done and certainly needs sorting out.

I could understand if you are heavily in debt and the offer was 2 good to turn down. But most of the time both are way off the mark.

Chairman interferance is badly done and certainly needs sorting out.

I could understand if you are heavily in debt and the offer was 2 good to turn down. But most of the time both are way off the mark.

i agree. im playing with ifk goteborg and while i fully recognise that we are not the biggest team around, accepting a 1.2m offer for a key player is ridiculous, especially since we are qualifying for the cl on a regular basis now and getting a lot in prize money...needs a bit of tweeking

Archived