Why?

Why does this game feel that it's necessary for the 1st and I mean the first shot of the opposition to go in every time? In my last 12 games the opposition has scored with their first shot, be it the 1st or 30th minute.

I just played Reading in the Play-Offs with Watford, I had 10 shots on target they had 6. They won 4-1. I played them 2 weeks earlier and the same thing happened. Before you say their strikers are better Shane Long by himself is not as good as N'Gog and Iwelumo. I had 4 CC chances and they had 1.

Things like this though are not a 1 off and that must have happened at least 15 times this season. Has anyone else had annoying problems like this?

Yeah, exaggerating really annoys me. 1st shot, every time? Sure.

Did I say 46 games it happened mate? No I never. If you chose not to believe me fine but I don't know why I would waste my time posting it if it never happened... :rolleyes:

And to they guy above, Ian Walker was in goals as I couldn't afford anyone better.

Your words, not mine.

In answer to your 2nd question: maybe you need attention?

And what would I gain from getting "attention" over an internet forum?

I would rather you either offered advice, mentioned one of your in-game problems or either just didn't bother posting. :rolleyes:

A great deal apparently. :rolleyes:

I would rather you either offered advice' date=' mentioned one of your in-game problems or either just didn't bother posting. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Most of the problems you posted are either imaginary or being looked at for 10.3.

Why does this game feel that it's necessary for the 1st and I mean the first shot of the opposition to go in every time? In my last 12 games the opposition has scored with their first shot' date=' be it the 1st or 30th minute.[/quote']

Imagination.

I just played Reading in the Play-Offs with Watford' date=' I had 10 shots on target they had 6. They won 4-1. I played them 2 weeks earlier and the same thing happened. Before you say their strikers are better Shane Long by himself is not as good as N'Gog and Iwelumo. I had 4 CC chances and they had 1.[/quote']

Being looked at for 10.3.

Things like this though are not a 1 off and that must have happened at least 15 times this season. Has anyone else had annoying problems like this?

Maybe you need to take a look at your tactics?

I would rather you either offered advice, mentioned one of your in-game problems or either just didn't bother posting. :rolleyes:

Ok so my 1st post was a little 'argumentative'. However I did read your 1st line, which I've quoted already and then pretty much decided on my response.

If I had a quid for every time I've read that or a similar opening line I'd be typing this on a platinum laptop.

Knowing nothing about your team I am unable to offer any advice, however if you are willing to post up your team, tactics etc I'll happily offer any help I can.

I acknowledge your second thought post edgar, pity you hadn't started with that.

It might irritate to see the same thing repeated ad nauseam but you don't have to read or respond to any thread that irritates you.

Archived