A different kind of challenge...

I was thinking about the challenge on one of the other threads and I had a different idea.

Why don't any interested people start a game with the same club (NOT SURE WHICH ONE AS YET) and compare every aspect of what they do with the club by reporting to the forum at the end of each season.

The team could be anyone at all as I think this will be equally as interesting.

End of season posts would be somethin like this

League Finish

Cup

Cup 2

European Achievements

Top scorer

top average rating

players sold

players bought

formations used (could be a short paragraph detailing different tactics used to face different challenges)

Then just a small statement of how the season went for you.

If a lot of people were invloved in this thread it could be really interesting comparing data i think.

There wouldn't be any scoring system just bragging rights on the board if you are doing better than others and obviously anyone striggling could use the board for help and get advice from other managers.

Anyone interested? Other suggestions are obviously welcome this doesn't have to be exactly how it's done.

I was thinking about the challenge on one of the other threads and I had a different idea.

Why don't any interested people start a game with the same club (NOT SURE WHICH ONE AS YET) and compare every aspect of what they do with the club by reporting to the forum at the end of each season.

The team could be anyone at all as I think this will be equally as interesting.

End of season posts would be somethin like this

League Finish

Cup

Cup 2

European Achievements

Top scorer

top average rating

players sold

players bought

formations used (could be a short paragraph detailing different tactics used to face different challenges)

Then just a small statement of how the season went for you.

If a lot of people were invloved in this thread it could be really interesting comparing data i think.

There wouldn't be any scoring system just bragging rights on the board if you are doing better than others and obviously anyone striggling could use the board for help and get advice from other managers.

Anyone interested? Other suggestions are obviously welcome this doesn't have to be exactly how it's done.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Sounds like a good challenge so i'm up for it.

Would suggest the club be a lower league team from abroad to make it more interesting though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point. This way it will stop people buying the same old players, and create a proper challenge.

Archived