Good Save's.......

What are really good team's and league's to start a game in ???

I'll start with a few;

Hamilton Academical - Got them into Europe second season !

Debrecen - Hungarian team in the champions league !

Newcastle United - I <3 them.

Any other suggestions ?

I wrote this post on another forum just like this ....

try being either Leeds United, Norwich, Charlton, Southamton or Reading

Leeds: You will get a good side together and most probably win the league one, charlton and norwich will put up a fight though, then in the championship you ill probably have an epic battle for a playoff spot, which is always fun, you will either get promoted that season, or maybe it will take one more to return to the top flight, always fun with leeds.

Norwich: Just got relegated from the championship, they still have quite a strong side, there will be a race for 1st in league one, you will almost certainly get promoted, in the championship, it will take you up to 3 seasons to get promoted, you will probably get a place in the play offs first time, if your a good manager, next season you will probably win the playoffs or get 2nd, if you dont do it in those 2 years you will get it 3rd time round, then you will have a battle for survival in the top flight, and then spend a good few season trying to make it to the CL and to win the league

Charlton: They are in the same boat as norwich, you will get many competitive seasons out of them, they are a fun team to take charge of.

Southampton: This will be the biggest challenge of the lot, by going into administration and getting relegated from the championship southampton start 10pts behind in league one, this will give you a big target, most probably to get a playoff spot and win the playoffs, it is possible. once promoted from league on the championship will take you a few seasons to master and get promoted to the top flight. Once in the top flight you will be tested to the max. you will get an exciting game with this team

Any one of these teams will be fun and challenging, and a lot harder than starting as a premiership side.

Although if you are more of a top flight competitor you will want to go with Reading...

Reading: Reading got relegated 2 seasons ago from the top flight and were very close to going straight back up last season if it wasnt for a loss to birmingham. With Reading you will start with a low budjet but have a very good side to work with, with the current squad at Reading you can get promoted without making any signings (i should know... because i did) when promoted to the premiership you will regain a nice heafty budjet of around 10-15million pounds, then you can work on survival, and then becoming the top club in britain.

Hope that helped somehow

Andy

Chengdu Blades, a ***** investmant by a man called Kevin McCabe.

They cheat and loose us £2.5million. Now in the second division of Chinese football, well done Mr McCabe, investing in some Chinese team that over the past year has lost you £2.5million and are now relegated because of a match fixing scandal. Well done.

Personally, I love going unemployed with no experiance (sunday leage footballer) and trying to make a name of yourself.

Huddersfield. Easy enough to get back to back promotions with the right signings and good tactics. Sign Nathan Tyson and Michael Mifsud and 4 quality long term loans and you will win the league easily. Tyson and Mifsud are both on frees. In the championship season sign Adel Taraabt, he's quality. Again sign 4 long term loans and other players you want, small budget however.

Archived