How to get a son!please need help

hey everyone, im sorry if this is already a post i need allot of help!

I was with liverpool and got in 97 million for torres from real madrid, liverpool board took all the money and i had no money to spend. Issued a ultamaium and got sacked fans wanted chairmans head , And ive taking over at aston villa. HOW DO I GET A SON??PLEASE REPLY!!

I was with liverpool and got in 97 million for torres from real madrid, liverpool board took all the money and i had no money to spend. Issued a ultamaium and got sacked fans wanted chairmans head , And ive taking over at aston villa. HOW DO I GET A SON??PLEASE REPLY!!

Your OP reminds me of this

I can't remember the odds but its certainly one in the thousands (maybe even 5 figures). I've played hundreds of seasons over the years and never had one. Unless I did before I knew about such a thing and didn't notice, and it was only since 07 that I a) knew and b) started looking closely at the youth players, though that was also when I started managing longer stints at clubs, if that makes a difference. Obviously there are both basic and 'in-game' editors you can use, or you could choose a youth player and 'adopt' (which would also mean you can make sure he's decent). It's just a matter of waiting a potentially very long time otherwise.

I can't remember the odds but its certainly one in the thousands (maybe even 5 figures). I've played hundreds of seasons over the years and never had one. Unless I did before I knew about such a thing and didn't notice, and it was only since 07 that I a) knew and b) started looking closely at the youth players, though that was also when I started managing longer stints at clubs, if that makes a difference. Obviously there are both basic and 'in-game' editors you can use, or you could choose a youth player and 'adopt' (which would also mean you can make sure he's decent). It's just a matter of waiting a potentially very long time otherwise.

I think the odds are 10,000 to 1. :(

It's remarkable how the bolded question is completely unrelated to the italic part. There's literally no link whatsoever.

You could always cheat and use an in-game editor to change a regen player in your youth team to have your last name and list you in his favoured personal.

Assuming you have a last name that is already on the names list. Not that I condone using an editor, but it seems to be the only way to guarantee getting a son.

Or you could save before the new youth players are generated and reload it until you get a son, but good luck with that if the odds are as high as they say.

By editing some files,havent tried it,dont remember where the file was

"FUTURE_REGEN" "First name" "Common name" "Second" "DD-MM-YYYY" "Nation" "Favourite team"

I thought this only worked if you started a new game, so it has no effect on an existing save. Some one correct me if I am wrong.

Archived