Targets for Players

In fm09 i would like to see a feature where you can set targets for players to keep them motivated through the season. For example , set a striker a target of 20 goals then they could stay happy if they are on track with their target and unhappy if they are way behind. The only problem with this is that i could see it being a unneeded excuse for a player to become unhappy

I like this idea, it would add to interaction and i'm always in favour of more interaction. As for it maybe making players unhappy, I wouldn't necessarily see this as a bad thing, if done correctly, after all a striker not scoring 20 goals a season should be unhappy with himself either way.

I dont think it should be added if it can only be successfully implemented to use for only a couple of player types eg; strikers and goalkeepers would be very easy to do but what targets can you set a DMC?

Nice idea though and something I would like to see SI look at.

Not a bad feature, player personality could effect whether they reach their target, and if they do, they gain some CA and confidence and experience. I remember when Houllier took Gerrard and Owen and set them individual targets, Lampard was the same with Mourinho and Ronaldo the same with Ferguson. Same with Bendtner at Arsenal

Archived