What does AI stand for ???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

An hour? Try 30 seconds (if that)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well aren't you just a bucket of cheer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

An hour? Try 30 seconds (if that)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well aren't you just a bucket of cheer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep ;D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by golfpunk:

Remember, the researchers think they are on a different level to all of us "small timers" coz of their 'job'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. could you be more anal?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by golfpunk:

Remember, the researchers think they are on a different level to all of us "small timers" coz of their 'job'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that - not for all researchers though.

Still, wonder why markcator can support two teams. Perhaps he is embarrassed about one of them? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kccircle:

Still, wonder why markcator can support two teams. Perhaps he is embarrassed about one of them? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Was born in Darlington but went to my first game at White Hart Lane

I know it's the lowest form of wit but seriously nobody seems to be able to understand some of the sarcasm on here icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's because sarcasm is based on verbal inflection. It doesn't work with the written word.

And sarcasm will never be the lowest form of wit whilst some people continue to think that prank phone calls are actually funny.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kccircle:

Still, wonder why markcator can support two teams. Perhaps he is embarrassed about one of them? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Was born in Darlington but went to my first game at White Hart Lane </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that means that you have to support Spurs?

Support the team from where you were born. My first game was some random non-league team, I don't support them do I?

Archived