How to prevent Steam from upgrading to 10.3 ?

grep

I am happy with 10.2, I would like to evaluate before deciding if using 10.3 or not , so I would like to prevent Steam from automatically upgrade FM when the latest patch will be out.

I usually play with the router turned off but I may forget about that.....

thanks in advance

When opening up Steam, goto:

> My games (tab)

> Right-click on the game title (e.g. Football Manager 2010) and select 'Properties' (Properties window will appear)

> Select 'Updates' (tab) - Here you'll have the drop-down option to either allow or disallow automatic updates for that particular selected game title.

How do I uninstall patch 10.2 and reinstall the game with patch 10.1. I have uninstall the game from steam account but when i reinstall the game updating on the 10.2 patch. I have been told that you can install the game from the disk without going through the steam account could someone let me know how this is done

When opening up Steam, goto:

> My games (tab)

> Right-click on the game title (e.g. Football Manager 2010) and select 'Properties' (Properties window will appear)

> Select 'Updates' (tab) - Here you'll have the drop-down option to either allow or disallow automatic updates for that particular selected game title.

Thanks Paul / everyone

I will read on the forum the bug fix list and changes list , my decision will be based on that.

Thanks

Archived