Lmao!!! Micah hyde bought man utd 2015

Really Mad IM IN 2015 And Jamaican Footballer Who Plays For Barnet And Has Never Played In The Prem (god knows how he got the money) Has Bought United I Just Looked At Their Staff And All The Directors Are Jamaican And Hyde Is Chairman. So From United Being 7th Every Season Hyde Has Taken Over Now They Are Winning Everything

Have you read the wiki page you linked to? He had a season or two in the Premiership with Watford. Seeing him in the 'Premiership Footballers' category at the bottom should have alerted you to that ;)

Oh and look at Niall Quinn and the work he has done at Sunderland. He certainly didn't fund the purchase of the club and I doubt he contributes much to financing the club. Is it really that far-fetched for a group of rich Jamaicans to appoint someone who knows the English game as well as Hyde as Chairman? OK the buying of Man Utd takes a little bit of imagination to deal with, but the appointment certainly doesn't.

Man Utd always seem to go bust on my game and have 3 or 4 seasons hovering around 6-10th in the league going through managers like wildfire.

They are currently managed by Henning Berg on my game and ex-Sunderland Chairman Bob Murray is leading a bid to buy them from Joel Glazer

Man Utd always seem to go bust on my game and have 3 or 4 seasons hovering around 6-10th in the league going through managers like wildfire.

They are currently managed by Henning Berg on my game and ex-Sunderland Chairman Bob Murray is leading a bid to buy them from Joel Glazer

that would be so funny if Murray mint takes over:D (im a sunderland fan so see him as a tight fisted tool)

Have you read the wiki page you linked to? He had a season or two in the Premiership with Watford. Seeing him in the 'Premiership Footballers' category at the bottom should have alerted you to that ;)

Oh and look at Niall Quinn and the work he has done at Sunderland. He certainly didn't fund the purchase of the club and I doubt he contributes much to financing the club. Is it really that far-fetched for a group of rich Jamaicans to appoint someone who knows the English game as well as Hyde as Chairman? OK the buying of Man Utd takes a little bit of imagination to deal with, but the appointment certainly doesn't.

Not the Fact That Hyde Bought a Club But UNITED lool was a big surprise

I'll never forget Micah Hyde for scoring a wonder goal for Burnley against Blackburn a few years ago. Amazing!

Yeah i remember that sadly enough im just glad Pedersen went up and lashed a goal in that ended the tie... Michah Hyde buying Man Utd haha thata crazy maybe he struck oil who knows.

Archived