How stable is your installation ?

I find my ME to be quite unstable and save the game every couple of weeks game time, or after an important cup match for example so that I don't lose too much time in a crash.

All of my crashes involve substitutions. Either during a match with an injury (happened twice so far) or just replacing tired players in a match after the 2nd half has already started (happens q often, so I tend to do 3 subs at half time and pray no one gets injured in the 2nd half).

Anyone else find the ME crashes far too often for their liking ?

I don't know how the game can crash and 'encounter a serious error' while ONLY watching highlights of a previous game in order to take a screenie (wanted to start a thread on what is your longest match, since I had had a match last 98 mins 18 secs) but that's exactly what happened just now.

No other apps are running other than IE. And size of database, number of leagues etc aren't to blame for such a crash.

TBH I am getting so pig sick of this game just quitting so often for no apparent reason, that it seems the only fit place for FM 2010 is sadly, in the bin ASAP

Had FM for about 5 months.

Had about 3 crashes.

Once savegame got corrupted - after about 3 years spent with Middlesbrough.

The worst thing however is that it is not possible to use 'load' while playing. You can load the first time, when seeing the start screen, but if you try and do it the second time, while managing your team, the game will crash. Each single time. Solution: save - exit - start game - load save from start screen. It's not that much of a problem but still...

Oh, and also - there is a player on my savegame, that will cause an instant crash when you try to view his profile. Name is Coelho or sth like that. Kind of annoying when you are searching for players to buy and accidentally click on him :/

Archived