What can be made about manager's profile in FM 2011

Some ideas about this part came into my head

One of them is to be able to choose a personality when adding a new manager, and this would affect your managerial career ... There are different types of managers, arrogants such as Mourinho, more aggresive one's such as Capello in his Roma days or Keegan at Newcastle ... i'm talking about their behaviour ... and this to have an impact on the chairmans of the clubs when they're making you an offer ... if they decide that you're the kind of manager they're looking for

Or if this can't be made at the start, the way your talk about others and handle press conferences to develop a personality, i find the "Description" category in the profile screen a little bit too short ... Many things could be made to resemble the in-game managers with the real ones

Another thing will be the posibility to have favoured personnel, and this to include players, managers, even chairmans ... the media handling style to reflect your behaviour in the press conferences

Also maybe the option after winning alot of trophies in england, for example winning the world cup with the england national team, to be made Sir or mbe ...

Maybe these aren't the best ideas but maybe you'll come with better ones

The small details are making the game great .

Some ideas about this part came into my head

One of them is to be able to choose a personality when adding a new manager, and this would affect your managerial career ... There are different types of managers, arrogants such as Mourinho, more aggresive one's such as Capello in his Roma days or Keegan at Newcastle ... i'm talking about their behaviour ... and this to have an impact on the chairmans of the clubs when they're making you an offer ... if they decide that you're the kind of manager they're looking for

Or if this can't be made at the start, the way your talk about others and handle press conferences to develop a personality, i find the "Description" category in the profile screen a little bit too short ... Many things could be made to resemble the in-game managers with the real ones

Another thing will be the posibility to have favoured personnel, and this to include players, managers, even chairmans ... the media handling style to reflect your behaviour in the press conferences

Also maybe the option after winning alot of trophies in england, for example winning the world cup with the england national team, to be made Sir or mbe ...

Maybe these aren't the best ideas but maybe you'll come with better ones

The small details are making the game great .

Good ideas for FM2011 :thup:

Archived