Inconsistent injuries are totally ruining this game

Yet another inconsistent injury has occured in a match of mine.

Player was injured on 84 mins in a 'tackle', (no mention of pulling up in a sprint)

Physio report says he tore his hamstring after attempting a sprint (no mention of a tackle)

This is just absolutely pathetic SI, you're obviously just pulling out of a hat from your 'injury list' irrespective of what happens/caused the injury during a match.

This is just absolutely pathetic SI, you're obviously just pulling out of a hat from your 'injury list' irrespective of what happens/caused the injury during a match.

Why are you letting it bother you so much? There are other little parts of the game which are a bit unrealistic but are hard to fix, so we accept them for the time being until a fix can be found. I wouldn't call this 'pathetic' at all.

Did you go to the Bugs forum to report the last time this happened?

I reckon you probably didn't.

That's because I don't believe it is a bug. Just a random injury generated from a list with a RNG AFTER a person has been injured.

A 2nd player of mine was also injured in the same match during the match itself, and his physio report didn't correspond with the in match report either.

I'm sure if I looked at it every time a player was injured in a match, that the in match how it occured report wouldn't correspond with the physio's report.

Reminds me of the days of CM4 when you could assign which days to rest your payers on completely, and they would magically pick up an injury in training, even though they weren't even training on that particular day. Seems that nothing has changed then :D

Yet another inconsistent injury has occured in a match of mine.

Player was injured on 84 mins in a 'tackle', (no mention of pulling up in a sprint)

Physio report says he tore his hamstring after attempting a sprint (no mention of a tackle)

Cosmetic bug more than anything else. The injury still occurred, was reported on, and is hardly ruining the game, just being a little cosmetically inaccurate.

Still, what goes around comes around, in my very next match, my star midfielder (CA 75, PA of 125, god only knows how I managed to sign him on an amateur contract in tier 11. Probably one of those rare players who will sign for anybody) got injured after 10 mins, when the ME was going to the tactics screen so that I could make a substitution, the whole game crashed. (How's that for poetic justice)

And so my main striker, and star midfielder are no longer injured. (At least for the time being)

I just wish the game was more stable. As I find myself auto saving after every 2 weeks to ensure I don't lose too much time in a crash.

Archived